Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Yikes....would you believe amnesia...abduction...

laziness?

It's been a long time I know, but now I've got tons to get out there. I'm going to attempt to justify my absence, by saying that I've been learning a lot about the austin scene and meeting lots of local bike nerds like myself. That is completely true. In fact, If you'd like to do the same, might I suggest signing up here:

http://www.meetup.com/Cafe-Racer/

This group is run by my buddy Russ who rides pretty sweet fully cafe'd bullet 500. (pictures to come)

At any rate, I'll be starting a few bike/builder showcases as well as introducing a few projects by myself and friends that I'll be following with regular blog entries. These will include pictures for all the bike pervs out there. You know who you are...

No comments:

Post a Comment